Beginning summer semester 2021
April 14 to July 24, 2021
Self-enrollment in LSF-courses is possible from May 1st to 15th 2021. If you encounter problems with signing into your courses during this time period, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for all IKO classes.
Important: Due to the room situation in accordance with the current Corona regulations, the number of participants is limited for some courses. Therefore, please directly register by email with the respective docent before April 14th, so that we can plan and, if necessary, offer you an alternative course!
The semester introduction will take place online. You will find a link for this on our homepage https://www.zo.uni-heidelberg.de/iko/
Video Semester introduction WiSe 2020/21: Learn more about the courses in the winter semester 2020/21.
Video Moodle-Tutorial: The procedures and regulations regarding online teaching from the last semester are still valid.
In the 2021 summer term, the IKO will follow the online teaching model in accordance with the requirements of the University of Heidelberg, which means that courses will be offered completely online. Details will be announced on the first day of each course. So please make sure you all attend the first meeting of the courses you want to pick. Your Instructor will contact you with specific details regarding online access for each course through Moodle.
To our great regret, the ZO building will remain closed to the public throughout the summer term. However, the entire IKO would like to continue to provide you with the best possible personal support and advice. We offer you two options for this.
- Consultation hour by video call via HeiConf, Skype or Zoom. Please make an appointment with the docent via email.
- Consultation hours in the office should be avoided by any chance and can only be provided on exceptional base after making an appointment with us in advance by email.
Please note that entering the building is only permitted with a proper face mask. In addition, we have to record your current contact details each time you visit us personally.
The libraries of Heidelberg University will remain open until further notice. Please observe the applicable hygiene regulations during your visit.
- You can find information on the courses offered online in the [ ]. The information there is updated daily.
- Information about important events and changes in accordance with Corona can also be found on our website: https://www.zo.uni-heidelberg.de/iko/
- It is absolutely necessary to subscribe to the IKO-INTERN mailing list! Here you will receive all the important news and changes! IKO-INTERN@listserv.uni-heidelberg.de, as well as, if you are studying other subjects at the ZO in the following mailing lists that apply to you: https://www.zo.uni-heidelberg.de/it/mail_de.html.
Contact person of the Philosophical Faculty for psychosocial or study-related emergencies: Prof. Dr. Gerrit Kloss